Home-Start UK Northern Ireland acquired Jayne Murray PR to deliver a brand building and influencing workshop. The aims included participants feeling:
- Positive about the new brand, and improving their confidence by learning from each other on how best to roll it out in their local Home-Start communications.
- Understanding the role of stories and real life experiences in bringing the brand positioning to life, and feel more confident to try this to inspire audiences to action.
- Aware of the upcoming PR campaign(s) and have developed their understanding of how national and local Home-Starts can work together for maximum results.
- Delivered a workshop to 18 key Northern Ireland Home-Start UK staff.
- 100% of responses viewed the workshop as very good or good.
- Majority of participants felt the workshop inspired them to use the brand better on a daily basis.
- Majority of participants identified the need for further support and capacity building in stakeholder engagement to help tell their inspiring story to local people.
“Jayne provided a high quality and cost effective session that was tailored to meet the organisation’s needs. Our local Home-Start UK team feel energised from the creative and powerful way the Comms and Brand training was delivered and are more confident to use the comms skills to tell the charity’s important story better.”Alan Hanna – Northern Ireland Director, Home-Start UK