At Jayne Murray PR Ltd (JMPR Ltd) , we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any questions regarding this notice and our privacy practices should be sent by email to our Managing Director, Jayne Murray by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to JMPR Ltd, 73 Circular Road, Katesbridge, Banbridge, Co. Down. N. Ireland. BT32 5LP.
Who are we?
JMPR Ltd is a fully integrated communications and stakeholder engagement consultancy. We specialise in providing strategic communications, public affairs, policy insight and development and business operational and strategic development support.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Information in relation to special offers, surveys, etc
- Website usage data
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How long is information held?
Once collected, JMPR holds this information, securely, for no longer than necessary, in line with General Data Protection Regulation.
How we use information
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling Information About You:
We will never lease, distribute, or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
Last updated May 2023.